This release includes a bunch of new features, partially because of the merge with FedOAuth, of which the most notable are, in no particular order :
- A transaction system so Ipsilon can be used to authenticate in multiple browser tabs at the same time
- A completely revamped admin panel to make it more user-friendly
- The option to have completely file-based configuration in case you use configuration management
- Ability to store configuration and other data in a SQL database
- Addition of OpenID support including some often-used extensions
- Addition of the Persona protocol
- And lots of more fixes and code cleanup
For more information, see the 0.3.0 release page.
We also now have a mailing list to get in contact with the Ipsilon developers to contribute or ask questions about Ipsilon.
You can also get in contact with us on #ipsilon on Freenode.
Thanks to everyone that helped with this release, and we hope to have more exciting new in the near future!