Another major step for the Ipsilon project: we have just released version 1.0.0!
This release marks the first stable release for Ipsilon, with hopefully many exciting releases to follow.
I would really like to thank everyone that has contributed to the project since its start, we would not be here without them.
- Single Logout for SAML2 (SP-initiated)
- SAML IdP metadata now expiring and automatically regenerated
- New policy framework for mapping and filtering attributes
- Request/response logging
- Uninstallation added to installer
- REST API for listing and adding of Service Providers
- Implement nameid formats transient, persistent and unspecified
- IdP-initiated single logout for SAML
- Automatic registration of a Service Provider from ipsilon-client-install
- Lots of bugfixes
At this point, I thought it would be fun to gather some statistics about the project, just for fun.
- The project has had its very first commit on December 3rd, 2013
- Since then, it has had 480 commits, from 7 different authors
- At the time of the 1.0.0 release, it has 36.395 lines of code
- Not a single commit has been made on 8 or 11 o'clock, and the most active hour is between 21:00 and 21:59
- Wednesdays have been days with very few commits (just 13%), while Tuesdays and Fridays both have about 22%.
- The author of the month until February 2015 has always been Simo Sorce, since then Rob Crittenden has taken over this place (with me as runner-up... I've got a new goal!)